Call your MP or Senator

A phone call to your representative’s electorate office or Parliament House office is generally more effective than sending an email, but is less effective than writing or emailing a letter.

Refer to the Oz Kiwis Rights Comparison table or Oz Kiwi Policy Options Paper to help get your views across.

The Get Involved page also has resources to help you contact an MP or Senator, and also explains some of the issues for New Zealanders in Australia.

Also refer to the Find an MP or Senator page to look up their contact details.