Can’t get a student travel concession?

07 June 2016

If you can’t get a student travel concession for public transport in NSW or VIC, then help do something about it!

Contact the Transport Minister

New South Wales

Andrew Constance

Phone: Opal 13 OPAL (13 67 25)

Email: NSW Transport Minister contact form


Jacinta Allan

Phone: (03) 8392 6100


The Get Involved page has information on how to contact MP’s, Senators, and the new candidates, plus a template letter to get you started.

Comments are closed.