Tips for contacting Members of Parliament

Some Australians, including politicians, are unaware of the issues faced by New Zealanders who reside in Australia as a special category visa-holder (SCV).

You can help raise awareness by contacting your Federal MP or Senator, or the Minister/Shadow Minister responsible for the issue you are concerned about.

The Raise Awareness page has tips for contacting Members of Parliament, and the Get Involved page has template letters and other resources you can use.

Comments are closed.